ESPN - Becoming
ESPN and Disney XD drafted StarBeast to create graphics for their first ever co-branded production "Becoming" produced by Lebron James. StarBeast jumped at the opportunity to help these powerhouses create a unique and memorable show package for this new project.
For the first ever Disney XD and ESPN co-produced project, these two powerhouses tap into StarBeast's unique sensibilities for the titles and complete show package. The show was conceived as a "30 for 30" for kids highlighted inspiring athletes across a multitude of sports. They told the stories of struggles, and successes that made them the athletes they are today. StarBeast complimented these stories with engaging animated title cards that were used to thread the episodes together.
- Create a unique show-package that would appeal to kids and aspiring. athletes.
- Compliment the stories being told with playful character animation.
- Accurately reflect the athletes both visually and through movement.
WHY WE LOVED THIS
- We got to design cartoon versions of some of the biggest athletes in the world.
- Were able to work with ESPN and Disney XD, SIMULTANEOUSLY!
- Were able to maintain the show's visual identity throughout the entire season.