Snapdragon Mage Vs. Troll
Ogilvy & Mather and StarBeast put gaming audiences into the throes of an epic battle between a CG orc and human samurai warrior, allowing them to experience the superior graphics and battery life of Qualcomm's Snapdragon GPU.
With a unique blend of VFX and live-action, we created a comedic slant based on well-known video game characters intended to appeal to gamers and demonstrate the superior features of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon GPU. Here’s how we helped Ogilvy & Qualcomm bring their vision to life!
- Demonstrate the superior graphics and battery life of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon GPU
- Pay homage to World of Warcraft and appeal to gamers who appreciate good graphics and longer battery life
- Give a comedic slant to well-known video game characters by humanizing them
WHY WE LOVED THIS PROJECT
- We worked with cool people including the Matrix stunt team, Larry Fong–the Director of Photography on 300, wire teams and creature actors!
- We blended VFX and live-action!
- We created and animated an entirely computer generated Orc!
- We choreographed an amazing fight scene!
- The only things missing … an explosion and blood spray. I guess we can’t have everything.