Dailey approached StarBeast with a BIG idea. A GREAT idea. A technically challenging idea that combined experiential marketing and storytelling for a Honda Dream Garage commercial.
This was something new. Dailey had a big idea: a new kind of marketing that felt emotionally powerful and immediate…but also technically challenging. Using VR cameras and projection mapping, we created the captivating, experiential Honda Dream Garage to inspire motorcycle owners to get back on the bike and live the dream. Here’s how we helped Dailey & Honda bring their vision to life!
- Dailey wanted to create several Dream Garage spots with authentic stories that would emotionally connect with Honda’s bike-riding audience.
- Have real bike owners tell captivating stories about their passion for riding ATVs and Motorcycles.
- Use the stories to create an immersive, virtual-like experience in ‘a garage’ about riding that would surprise the real people.
- Capture the authentic emotion of the real people reconnecting with Honda products they loved to ride.
WHY WE LOVED THIS PROJECT
- ROAD TRIP.
- Traveled for 3 days on some amazing roads in a kick-ass convertible Mustang and ATVs.
- We got to use of VR cameras in way that felt experimental and new and yet totally human.
- We pulled off an amazing surprise for our on-screen talent.
CASE STUDY Dailey approached StarBeast with a big idea – a GREAT idea – but also a technically challenging idea that combined experiential marketing and storytelling. Discover in this Live The Dream Case Study how we helped them bring their vision to life! Read the Case Study…http://star-beast.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/StarBeast_LiveTheDream_CaseStudy_03.pdf
ARTICLES - A Ride Down Memory Lane: How One Brand Used Experiential Marketing and Traditional Filmmaking To Forge An Emotional Connection With Its Consumers. Read the article…(link to article) - Every Picture Tells a Story: The Not-So-Modern Art of Brand Storytelling to Evoke an Emotional Connection StarBeast’s Chief Creative Officer, Nick Losq, shares the importance of storytelling to build trust and loyalty between brands and consumers. Read the article…(link to article)