Microsoft - Forza Horizons
The people at Microsoft Studios let StarBeast take a supercar out for a spin in this tale of a self-aware car gone rogue for Forza Horizon's first installment in this successful series. Combining live-action elements with full-on 3D action, we created a fast-paced joruney to the Horizon world.
Microsoft Studios tapped StarBeast for help to show audiences a new evolution of the Forza franchise. This series of racing video games for Xbox consoles now included an open world feature that allowed Horizon players to experience and feel the racing cars as lifelike characters. Combining live-action elements with full-on 3D action, StarBeast created a fast-paced journey to the Horizon world.
StarBeast took a supercar out for a spin in this tale of a self-aware car gone rogue for Forza Horizon's first installment in this successful series. If a car can be a sentient being, The Forza Horizon team challenged us to answer the question, “What does a car dream about?”
- Introduce and showcase the many cars in the new Forza Horizon franchise.
- Tell a dynamic story from the point of view of a wayward 2013 Dodge Viper.
- Create an engaging story around the supercars of the Forza Horizon world.
- Combine in-game assets within a stylized version of the game environment and make them look AWESOME for TV.
WHY WE LOVED THIS
- The Forza series is one of our favorites so what a thrill to help introduce a new installment to the world.
- We had a chance to plug our video game controller into our PC to animate the car. Seriously!
- We were able to work directly with some stellar in-game assets from Turn 10 Studios.